Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Counters Pregnancy Announcement From Lamar Odom's Dad

kardashian-odom-2011-teen-choice-awards-02 Lamar Odom's father, Joe, told a website that Khloe Kardashian is having a bun in the oven. Either Joe is lying or Khloe is trying to keep the good news for a while, but a representative of the reality star denied the pregnancy.

Telling Rumor Fix, Joe said excitedly, "I got a little news. I'm about ready to have a grandchild!" Khloe and Lamar have been married for three years and all the while they have been trying to have a baby. "I know he's excited. They've been trying to do this for a couple of years. We're all excited," Joe added.

Joe was so sure of this baby that he said, "Ain't nothing but a newborn thoroughbred. This is all lamb chop baby!" However, a representative told Rumor Fix that the pregnancy report is not true. Both Khloe and Lamar also remain quiet about it on Twitter.

The couple doesn't really talk much about their trouble in having child. Last year Khloe told Us Weekly, "It takes time, I guess, I don't know. I don't know what the problem is."

AceShowbiz

 
News Update Users