Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Alec Baldwin Annoyed by 'Today' Appearance at His Apartment

Alec Baldwin Annoyed by 'Today' Appearance at His Apartment Things are not well between Alec Baldwin and NBC. The actor has accused the network's news show "Today" of stalking him to report the story about his alleged stalker, Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin. He turned to Twitter to vent out his frustration.

"Today" broadcast a segment from the sidewalk in front of Baldwin's NYC apartment on Wednesday, April 11. "I haven't appeared on the Today Show in many years. But did they have to camp outside my apt?" he tweeted, adding, "No one from NBC contacted me until the Today Show arrived at my apt."

Baldwin seemed to be amazed by the appearance of the media giant. He said, "A story about stalking sure brings out the stalkers in the media. But, the Today Show?" He wrote a few more tweets about the annoyance before saying, "I think I'm leaving NBC just in time."

This prompts the question whether he will leave "30 Rock" which is on NBC. It is not a secret that Baldwin has the intention to leave the award-winning comedy show, saying last October, "I really do want to move on to other things." But as of January this year, it was reported that NBC has extended his contract into the next season.

AceShowbiz

 
News Update Users